I was in a crafty mood recently and decided to whip up a wreath. I’m so into GOLD. For the longest time, gold was not in fashion. Well, it’s back and I love it. I love gold jewelry, gold dishes, gold decor, gold shoes, you name it. So, why not a gold wreath? One that can be used for both fall and winter. Just swap the ribbon for a festive red one or add a few sprigs of holly…and bam! it’s a Christmas wreath. Kind of like that other wreath I made.
- 14″ straw wreath
- 2.5″ wide gold ribbon
- glue gun and glue sticks
- small plate or piece of cardboard (for the hot glue gun)
- gold leaf floral stems (I got mine at Hobby Lobby in the floral department and used 3 of them.)
- (optional) wide ribbon for hanging
I waited for a floral sale at Hobby Lobby and got them for 50% off (originally about $10 each). Used my 40% off coupon for the ribbon. The straw wreath was only about $4. And I already had scissors, glue gun, glue sticks. So I spent about $25 on materials.
Sharing is caring:
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)